- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- In a medium 20cm non-stick ovenproof sauté pan with a lid, on a medium heat, sweat the potatoes, onion and garlic in the oil with the bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, and smoked paprika and salt for 13–15 minutes. Stir regularly to avoid any colouring.
- Add the chorizo, roasted peppers and continue to sweat for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove the bay leaf, thyme and rosemary sprigs.
- Add the Saint Agur and spinach and stir them into the vegetables.
- Remove from the heat, add the eggs and stir everything together until evenly mixed.
- Place the sauté pan back on the heat for 30 seconds and then transfer to the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes before turning out on to a board or a large serving dish.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the tortilla into 6 wedges and serve with a dressed green salad.
TIP: This dish can be made with many other vegetables including swiss chard, watercress and raw red peppers