1.1 Welcome to “www.thecheeselover.co.uk” which is provided to you by Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK Limited (“Savencia”, “us”, “we” or “our”). Our registered office is at The Ham, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4HA and our registered number is 00596550. Our VAT number is GB 232 7036 89.
1.3 In addition to these Terms, your use of the Service may also be subject to other terms and conditions and policies which are referred to below.
ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS
2.1 In order for us to provide the Service to you, you must agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms govern the provision and use of the Service and will form a legally binding contract between Savencia and you so please do take the time to read these Terms and make sure you understand them.
2.2 By using the Service, you agree to accept and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept these Terms you must not use the Service.
2.3 We recommend you review these Terms each time you use the Service and print a copy of them for your future reference.
SAVENCIA’S RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS
3.1 Savencia reserves the right to change, modify, add to, or delete portions of these Terms at any time including to reflect changes affecting the Service, our technology, our licensing arrangements, our payment methods, relevant laws and/or regulatory requirements.
3.2 If Savencia does change the Terms, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate the effective date at the top. We may also communicate changes to you by email. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) the Terms as amended, please do not use the Service.
USING THE SAVENCIA’S WEBSITE
Access to our website at www.thecheeselover.co.uk (the “Website”) is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
5.1 You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the Service will:
stay the same (as we might change the Service or remove it altogether);
be compatible with all or any hardware or software which you may use;
be available all the time or at any specific time;
be accurate and up-to-date; or
be error-free or free of viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses or other harmful components and you must take your own precautions accordingly.
5.2 You also acknowledge that:
we cannot guarantee the performance or security of our Website; and
we will not be responsible for any damage or loss you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of any virus attack that can be traced to our Website to the fullest extent permissible by law.
5.3 You must not:
interfere with, or disrupt, the Service or any servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of the Service is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
access the Service via a means not authorised in writing in advance by Savencia, including but not limited to, automated devices, scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers or scrapers (except for standard search engine technologies);
attempt to restrict another user of the Service from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate the breach of these Terms by others;
use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose; or
change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to inaccurately imply an association with the Service or with Savencia.
YOUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES
CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE
7.1 Access – Your access to any information, data, images, photographs, videos and other content displayed on the Service (“Content”) is permitted in accordance with, and subject to your compliance with, these Terms.
7.2 Restriction on use – You must not:
use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract Content from the Service except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that expressly permits such activity; and
use the Content for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN OUR WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT
8.1 The design of the Website and all software contained within the Website and the Content are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws.
Neither the design of the Website nor the Content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Savencia.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
9.1 We will permit you to link to the home page of the Website provided you comply with the following:
you only do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not take advantage of or damage our reputation;
you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by us unless we have otherwise permitted; and
you do not link to any other page of the Website other than the home page.
9.2 We reserve our right to withdraw our permission to link in section 9.1 at any time without notice.
IF YOU BREACH THESE TERMS
10.1 If you are in breach of, or we suspect you are in breach of, these Terms then we may take any/all of the following actions:
issue a warning to you;
effect an immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your access to the Service;
take legal action against you; and/or
disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
10.2 The responses described above at section 10.1 are not limited and we may take any other actions we reasonably deem appropriate.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Service at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Service or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT SETS OUT IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING OUR LIABYITY TO YOU AND YOUR LIABILTY TO SAVENCIA:
12.1 Savencia warrants that it will provide the Service with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in these Terms.
12.2 Other than the express warranty in this clause, the Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without further warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
12.3 Savencia makes no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Our liability to you
12.4 Savencia will not be liable under these Terms for any loss or damage caused by Savencia or any of its employees or agents in circumstances where:
there has been no breach of a legal duty of care which is owed by Savencia or any of its employees or agents; and/or
the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any breach of these Terms.
12.5 You agree you will have no claim against us, in respect of any decision to remove the Service or any decision to suspend or terminate your access to the Service.
12.6 In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, the use by you of the Service is entirely at your risk.
12.7 Nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Your liability to us
12.8 You will be responsible for all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by us as a result of your breach of these Terms or default in the discharge of your obligations.
12.9 Nothing in this section 12 shall have the effect of excluding or limiting either Savencia’s liability or your liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our/your negligence (as applicable).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Service may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Savencia is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites. We recommend you review those websites’ terms and conditions and privacy policies to ensure you are happy to use them.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
14.1 You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations arising under or in connection with your use of the Service, without Savencia’s prior written consent.
14.2 You agree that Savencia may transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations arising under or in connection with the Service
14.3 You also agree that Savencia may use third parties and sub-contract our obligations provided that we remain responsible to you for the performance of these Terms.
If any of these Terms should be found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term shall be removed and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding on and enforceable by both of us.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms but this section does not affect a right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms and the use of the Service generally and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK Limited at The Ham, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4HA or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will give notice to you via the Service or using the contact information you provided to us as part of your registration.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted to the Service, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to, and received by, the e-mail address provided by the addressee.
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS?
19.1 If you have any queries at all regarding the Service, the items featured on the Service or any of the Terms, please contact us by:
sending an e-mail to email@example.com; or
writing to us at to Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK Limited, The Ham, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4HA, marking your letter for the attention of the Marketing Manager.
Saint Agur Sharing Christmas Competition 2021 T&Cs
Information on how to enter the Saint Agur Sharing Christmas Competition promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Participation in this promotion via liking the competition post, following the @saintagur.uk Instagram page and commenting on the competition post tagging a friend is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By entering, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
3. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the entry from the promotion.
- The promoter of this competition is Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK (of which Saint Agur is a brand part), The Ham, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4HA
- The promotional period is between 09.00 on Wednesday 15th December– 12:00 on Wednesday 22nd December 2021
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK reserve the right to change these General Terms at any time. Any changes, which will apply from the date that they are uploaded.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win a prize, and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning; however email address and internet access is required
- The Saint Agur Sharing Christmas Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time the winner is chosen except for, employees and/or the immediate families of Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK, Le Manoir, their agencies, subsidiaries and affiliates or suppliers.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- Proof of age and eligibility may be required.
- Entries will be subject to moderation and entrants found to use multiple, bulk or falsified accounts to enter will be automatically disqualified.
- Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the intention of the prize draw or competition.
- You understand that by entering the Saint Agur Sharing Christmas Competition, you are providing information to Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK, and its affiliates and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- To participate users must:
- Like the Saint Agur Sharing Christmas competition post and comment on the competition post tagging their friend in the comment. Competition post is live on the @saintagur.uk Instagram page with the copy: ‘We’re giving you the chance to win a dinner for two at the critically acclaimed restaurant Le Manoir, home to distinguished Chef Raymond Blanc. All you have to do is follow the Instagram page @saintagur.uk, like this post and tag who you’d take with you in the comments below. Why don’t you also have a look through the #SaintAgurSharingChristmas tags and even post a photo of your ultimate festive cheeseboarding platter featuring a delicious Saint Agur recipe, tagging @saintagur.uk and using the hashtag #SaintAgurSharingChristmas!’
- Follow @saintagur.uk on Instagram
- Entries must be submitted using a public Instagram account.
- The Saint Agur Sharing Christmas Competition is only available for UK residents.
- Entries must consent and acknowledge that they agree to the T&Cs of the Saint Agur Sharing Christmas Competition
- By entering all winning participants understand that Clarion Communications, on behalf of Savencia, will require further information including full name, email and postal address
- The prize is a dinner for two people at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, A Belmond Hotel based in Great Milton, Oxfordshire.
- The prize voucher must be used by June 30th 2022.
- Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK and Clarion Communications work with an independent prize selecting tool to ensure the winner is selected randomly
- The winner will be selected randomly from all viable entries using a prize selecting tool
- The winner will be notified by comment on their entry post & will receive a direct message on Instagram from the official saintugur.uk account
- Claims for prizes must be made before Friday 7th January. Failure to claim a prize within this time may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The winner will receive a direct message from @saintagur.UK notifying them as a potential winner. This winner must respond by Friday 7th January to claim their prize. The voucher will be dispatched within five working days of winner’s responding to the direct message from @saintagur.UK
- Any taxes, travel, insurances, or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part
- Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK reserve the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prizes. Should the value of any prize be less than the value stated in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in kind
(5) Intellectual property & copyright:
- By entering our Saint Agur Sharing Christmas Competition all entrants grant unrestricted permission throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Saint Agur Sharing Christmas competition, to use images and/or content as part of Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK marketing material at any time in existence, or created in the future, including, but not restricted to print, online, organic and paid social media, or email, including edited versions of the content.
- Entrants hereby confirm that that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights to their content including consent and permissions.
- Entrants undertake that any entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and that they indemnify Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be accurate.
- Copyright remains with the Entrant
(6) Personal data & information:
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK
- Personal information (name, email, country of residence) will be captured by Clarion Communications once the winner has been randomly selected
- For further information on data held by Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK please contact (email@example.com)
(7) Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK, their agents, partners, agencies or affiliates will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate promotion entrants, nor can Savencia Fromage & Dairy UK be held in any way responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
By entering the Contest, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
For further information please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This competition is subject to and governed by the laws of England and Wales