- Start by washing all the vegetables thoroughly. Cut the courgettes into slices and chop the peppers. For the aubergines, either slice them or cut them into bite-sized slices depending on their size.
- For the marinade, chop all the herbs finely and mix with the oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables and massage it in. Let sit for at least 30 minutes. Reserve.
- Grill the vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes until they are the desired colour.
- Fill the pitas as you wish, with the lettuce, tzatziki, souvlaki, and feta. Add the grilled vegetables, and the fresh tomatoes.
TIP: Alternative fillings can be the following: Lettuce, tzatziki, souvlaki, and feta. Grilled vegetables, fresh tomatoes, and feta. Fresh vegetables, tzatziki, and feta. Or all of the above!