- Cut the Saint Agur blue cheese in 8 equal pieces.
- With your hand, shape the cheese pieces to give them an even shape.
- Form the cheese pieces in your hand so that they get an even shape – freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Dip the cheese pieces into flour, then into the whisked egg and finally into the Panco breadcrumb.
- Fry the pieces in plenty of oil in a deep pan and serve the Saint Agur nuggets hot and crispy with fig mayo.
TIP: Dip: Stir mayonnaise with fig jam/marmalade for a smooth dip and serve it in a small bowl.